Trebizond Pant 5902-1
- The Trebizond tailored wide leg pant features a detachable waist yoke with button fasting and exposed button fly
- Available in our Italian stretch wool this style will skim the leg for an elegant silhouette
- Fabric made in Italy
Italian Stretch Wool (Black): 96% Wool, 4% Elastane
Please use our size guide to help you choose which size will be best for you. This is a guide only and some fabrics and styles will effect the way in which a garment fits. Please keep in mind some styles are designed as over sized garments.
We also have some styles in 1, 2 and 3 sizing.
Size 1 is equivalent to a size 8 - 10
Size 2 is equivalent to a size 12 - 14
Size 3 is equivalent to a size 16
If you think a chosen size is not quite right please feel free to return it or exchange it for the right size.
|BUST||85.5-87.5 cm||88-90 cm||93-95 cm||98-100 cm||103-105 cm|
|WAIST||73.5-75.5 cm||76-78 cm||81-83 cm||86-88 cm||91-93 cm|
|HIP||96.5-98.5 cm||99-101 cm||104-106 cm||109-111 cm||114-116 cm|
INTERNATIONAL SIZE GUIDE
|NEW ZEALAND / AUSTRALIA||8||10||12||14||16|
HOW TO MEASURE
- BUST Measure the bust line at the fullest part of your chest. Pull the tape as tight as you can without changing the shape of your breasts. While you are being measured, your arms should be at your side and relaxed.
- WAIST Wrap the measuring tape around your torso, at the smallest part of your waist. Typically this is a few cm's or so above your belly button and is also known as the natural waistline.
- HIP Measure with the tape around the fullest part of the bottom and lower hips. Typically 20cm from your waistline.
Shop our Jane Daniels Collection Now
- Shipping is FREE on orders over $350 to New Zealand.
- Shipping on orders less than $350 to New Zealand is $15.
- Shipping on orders to Australia is NZ$45
- Shipping on orders to the rest of the world is NZ$95.
- Shipping on Face Masks is FREE to New Zealand and NZ$20 to the rest of the world.
Once we have received your order, we will endeavor to have it wrapped and shipped by 4.30pm the same day (Monday to Friday).
Please allow 2 - 5 business days for shipping on New Zealand orders; for international orders, allow 5 - 14 days.
Easy 14-Day Returns
As we understand you cannot try garments on before purchasing, we are happy to provide you a monetary refund or credit of full-priced items, provided your garment/s arrive back to us within 14 days of receipt (30 days for international customers).
Returns on sale items that have been reduced by less than 50% will be provide you with a credit note, which you can spend in store or online and which will never expire. For sale items reduced more than 50%, we are unable to provide any returns, exchanges or refunds (unless these items are faulty), as these items are clearance stock and all sales are considered final.
Jewelry and Face Masks cannot be returned because of a change of mind. This is for health and safety reasons. Jewelry and Face Masks will only be accepted as a return if faulty.
To request a return, simply email us at email@example.com within three days of receiving your items, and return them to us unworn within 14 days (30 days for international customers).
Upon our satisfactory receipt of the returned items, we will refund or credit you immediately.
For more details - and information regarding exchanges and faulty goods - please read our full Refund Policy.
Please note that all products available in our online store are also available in our physical store. While we try our best to keep our online inventory up-to-date, in some cases, you may purchase something online that is no longer available. In this unlucky instance, we will contact you as soon as possible (usually via email) to inform you of our mistake and let you know how we can remedy it.
It is the responsibility of the buyer to make sure that she or he enters the shipping address correctly. We do our best to speed up processing and shipping times, hence there is a small window to cancel/change your order or to change the address of your order. If you decide to cancel your order or change your shipping address, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, as soon as you place your order. We will do our best to make the change, however we cannot guarantee that we will be able to do so, as there are varying time limits in which we are able to do so.
If it's too late for our team to cancel your order, you can return your order to us once you have received it. For more information on how to return your order, please click here. Please note that your parcel will be returned to us if the shipping address is incorrect. In this case, we have to wait for your parcel to be returned to us and then we can either re-ship the parcel to your correct address (additional shipping charges may apply) or provide you with a refund or store credit in line with our Refund Policy.
Please note that we do not ship to PO Boxes in New Zealand; a physical address must be supplied.